Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks for noticing me...

You guys remember the character on Winnie the Pooh named Eeyore? Surely you all have heard of him/her. Don't you remember he used to always say "Thanks for noticing me" in a non-chalant way...sort of like he was depressed?? If you don't remember, here is a picture to help jog your memory! :-)


As I was reading people's comment/responses to my first blog, I thought of how grateful I was that people noticed me. I instantly thought of Eeyore and his/her (we can discuss that next) pouty little way he talked and how he moped around. Sadly, that has been me for a few weeks...not constantly, but occassionally. But, things are getting better! Don't worry, I am not crazy or considering doing anything dumb, I just need a good pick-me-up. :-) Thanksgiving, Christmas, new job, something like that will do. Just a matter of time and I will be bouncing around like this little character...

Again, thanks for noticing me!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Girl, we all go through our times where we feel like things will never get better. Not saying yours is less important, but usually things have a way of working themselves out. You really do have a lot to worry about and I am so sorry that Joe will be deploying soon. I can't imagine what you are feeling. Stay strong and know that he would rather you to be happy while he is away and not worrying about him 24/7.

Kelly said...

Welcome to blogging Nichole! My name is Kelly Clark and I am one of Mandy's friends. You look very familiar, but you are a couple of years younger than me. I am from Conway and was Kelly Allen. You may know my brother David Allen. He just turned 30. Look forward to reading your blogs!