*Tap tap* Can anyone hear me? Is this mic working??
If you haven't noticed, I am testing this blog for function. I'm new to blogging...trying to figure it out. :-)
Wow....Really?
14 years ago
A compilation of nonsense and common sense. Read at your own risk!
5 comments:
I found you! I am so glad you are joining us. The best way to get people to read your blog and comment back is to read theirs and leave comments so they know you are out there. I will introduce you on my blog and I am sure you will make some new friends and reconnect with old ones.
Just write about anything. Always remember, this is your blog and your thoughts. Sometimes you will get comments or advice that are unsolicited, but take it with stride. It is such a great tool for looking back on where you were at a certain time and how you were feeling. Also, when Joe is deployed, maybe he will get the chance to visit you here and see more indepth of what is going on with you and boys. I am sure he will enjoy reading your "stories" and feel like he really isn't that far away.
Thanks Mandy! You make such great points! I will definitely get Joe involved/reading my blog. I think he would like that too!
Welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it! I am a friend of Mandy's and found you on her introduction blog of a new blogger! Have fun with it:-)
Welcome Nichole. Tell me Nichole did you use to live in Milwaukee? I think you, your mom and your sister used to live in the house that my mom and John bought back in 1994. I was Kelly Peele then and I am Kelly Vann now. Didn't you also date Brandon Overton a long time ago.
Welcome to the blog world Nicole. I am a blog friend of Mandy's. There are no rules in blogging just write what ever you feel. You will be surprised that people feel the same way. Good luck and I am looking forward to your future posts.
Post a Comment