Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
Hmmm...I could write and write and write on this one. So many people have done things to hurt me. Some little, some big, some astronomical. But, I have in some form or fashion forgiven everyone who has hurt me, but I will never forget.
The one thing I haven't forgiven someone for is something I don't particularly want to discuss. I know this is the truth challenge and I should tell the truth, but I can't. I am not lying, just not divulging. Just leave it at the fact that I have been affected for a long time because of it. I have chosen to rise above it and I will stay above it! That doesn't mean I forgive, but I have "accepted" it if you will. I know that God will punish this person, if he hasn't already. Maybe forgiveness was sought from God already. I can only hope so. I just hope I never have to step foot in any place remotely close to that individual. I know God has a special place for me in Heaven and it's going to be NO WHERE near that individual if that person does make it to Heaven.
Don't get all worried and start asking questions because I won't answer them. Just know I am fine as I am and don't need to relive it. Thanks for loving me as I am!!!
Wow....Really?
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment