Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!!


Feb 2004
 Seven years ago today I was in the hospital being prepped for delivery of my 2nd baby.  I had to be there at 6am. No food, no drink after 12am.  Catheter in place by 7am.  Time to wait for the doctor to arrive.  A few mins before 8am they wheeled me to the surgery room and administered the epidural.  Wow! It kicked in quick!! A few mins later they were cutting me open.  At 8:10am Ryan was pulled out!  He weighed 8lbs 11oz, 20 inches long.  What a handsome boy he was! They wrapped him up, brought him to me and he tried to suck my cheek! LOL!  Such a sweet first kiss!!!  Seven years later he is still my sweet little boy with a sweet little kiss!

Summer 2005
Spring 2006
Summer 2007
Fall 2008









Fall 2009

Fall 2010













Feb 2011






















Happy 7th Birthday, Ryan Nicholas Fleming!  I love you more than ladybugs!!!!

No comments: