Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's been a while!

WOW! I can't believe I haven't posted a blog since November! There have been sooooo many times since then that I wished I could just write a huge paragraph on my FB status to tell the world what I am going through. Why in the world didn't I think of this blog? I think Mandi even reminded me of it...but, as usual, I got scatter-brained and forgot. So, here I am....

Instead of trying to catch up from almost a year of not writing all in one blog, I think I will create seperate ones with different occassions or experiences I have had. I imagine by the time I am done I will have about 10 different posts...probably for the 10 months that I haven't blogged!

This is the first of many....I hope you enjoy catching up with my life over the last 10 months. It has been quite a ride!!!

No comments: