The last I blogged, it was Thanksgiving. Joe was home, I was still on active duty and we were preparing for Joe to deploy. December was a busy month!!
The first week in December Joe and I went to Keystone for a few days of snowboarding. We have so much fun together and just loving doing adventurous things. We had a lovely little room in the condo building really close to the first ski lift. We decided we would cook in the room every night since we love to cook and we could save money. It gave us a wonderful opportunity to bond together before he had to leave. As usual, we cooked fabulous meals and just had a fabulous time. Here's a picture of me cooking.
We always get a room that has a fireplace (which most of them usually do). We take off our outwear and hang them by the fireplace to dry. This year we hung our socks over the mantle and called it "the stockings were hung by the chimeny with care". :-)
We visited Keystone twice in the month of December. He had a lot of time off and I had to use up my annual leave before I separated from the Air Force. Unfortunately, I can't remember any real specific details of the trip. There is usually something funny that happens but since it has been almost a year, I have lost that memory. LOL. We did get brave this month and start trying to jump stuff. I got a little bit of air and Joe got quite a bit more. It was fun and exciting trying new things on the mountain. As I said, Joe and I always have a great time together!

Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment