Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.
As you can see it has been several days that I have posted anything for this truth challenge. To be honest, I have spent a few days thinking about something I can say that I love about myself. I have been struggling. Don't get me wrong, I do love things about myself but I wanted to write a really good post. I just haven't thought of something that is interesting enough to write about. So, I'm going to go a little off course....
Something I love about myself is that I was able to conceived, carry and give birth to two GREAT boys! I know this seems like a bit of a cop out, but I did say I was going a little off course.
My boys are the most awesome boys in my eyes! They have their faults and challenges, but no one is perfect! I try my best to help them through those challenges and to work around or change their faults. I see so much of myself in each of them. Ryan, poor thing, is exactly like me! He is sensitive, moody, loving and needs his sleep! Nate has more qualities from his dad, but he is like me in that he is smart, caring, thoughtful and outgoing. So, maybe I can get back on course by saying I love all those things about me because they are shown in my kids and they are what makes us who we are. It is hard to believe that genes play so much into the personality of our children. I'm amazed every day at how the world works and how these kids can be brothers but SO different, yet similar to myself and their dad. I just find it amazing! The world works in mysterious ways and God works in a wonderful ways! Thank you, God, for all the wonderful things you have brought into my life...especially those two wonderful boys!!!!
Wow....Really?
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment